Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tea trays and happiness

After Christmas, I realized that my best seller, by far, is the teabag mugs. Love making them. Particularly clever things. And fun! So I wanted to expand on those mugs into little sets. I thought on it for a while and decided to poke around with how much I love tea. And I love options for tea. In restaurants sometimes, the waiter will come out with a wooden box of 12 different teas or so. I want that option when I serve tea to friends! So I decided on a little tea tray with compartments for different bagged teas so there are always choices. I love choices.So this is what happened!



I love it. This one is mine. Then I will make more! Ta for now then. 

2 comments:

  1. Cuteness!!! Even though it's yours, will you post pictures of the finished project as well? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this one bit the dust when my kitty knocked it off the shelf. But I have another one in process and I will most certainly post up the finished product!

    ReplyDelete